The INITIAL Paint Enhancement Detail comprises a single machine polishing process, a cost & time effective way to restore your vehicles luster.
Most cars are subjected to either hand or mechanical car washes which result in the appearance of swirls & fine scratches in your paintwork.
Other elements such as dust, storage marks and simply day to day use all take their toll on the over all look of your vehicle.
Our Paint Enhancement Detail will address these minor imperfections and restore the shine and appeal to your much loved vehicle.
- A professional hand wash using a grit guard 2 bucket system followed by a PH neutral snow foam application.
- Vehicle is Meticulously dried employing a combination of microfiber and air methods.
- Alloy wheels cleaned (removal optional at extra cost)
- Arches and door shuts cleaned and treated.
- The process moves to clay barring to remove any stubborn contaminants like tar. The paintwork is now brought to a smooth clean finish ready for the polishing stage.
- A single machine polishing pass is taken using a subtle finishing polish.
- The paintwork is wiped over to remove any excess residue from the machine polish and prepares the paint for a protection application of your choice.
- A single layer (multiple available at extra cost) is then applied. Initial Detail offer a range of coating to suit all budgets, please inquire for our full range.
- Exterior trim dressed with an application of your choice.
- Glass polished inside and out.
- Chrome work, grilles and badges polished and dressed.
- Tyre’s dressed
- Quality Control, Final inspection and wipe down.
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Ceramic Paint Protection
- Approved applicator only ceramic paint protection
- Wheel protection
- Interior detailing & Protection
- Engine bay detailing
- Exterior trim
- Long term Rain repellent