NEW CAR DETAIL
Most people expect a new car to be in perfect condition, and why not?
Your car may look pristine under the artificial light of a dealership showroom, however in reality this is usually far from the truth. Due to a variety of factors such as poor dealer maintenance, storage, handling & transportation, even from the factory a vehicles paintwork can be riddled with imperfections. Flaws like fine scratching, machine holograms, metallic fall out can all amount to a disappointing finish.
It is likely you will be offered a dealership Paint Protection Package upon purchasing a new vehicle, we strongly advise against this. Despite main dealer claims these packages are usually inferior to poor products which are applied by regular in house valeting teams who are governed by extremely tight time slots.
The INITIAL New Car Detail offers a variety of the very best products available on the market today applied by an approved Master Applicator. After a meticulous analysis of your vehicles paintwork, we focus upon the areas of imperfection and deliver the finish and protection your investment deserves, Better Than New!
- A professional hand wash using a grit guard 2 bucket system followed by a PH neutral snow foam application.
- Vehicle is Meticulously dried employing a combination of microfiber and air methods.
- A single stage machine polish is undertaken which rectifies imperfections in the vehicles paintwork.
- The paintwork is wiped over to remove any excess residue from the machine polish and prepares the paint for a protection application of your choice.
- A single layer (multiple available at extra cost) is then applied. Initial Detail offer a range of coating to suit all budgets, please inquire for our full range.
- Exterior trim dressed with an application of your choice.
- Glass polished inside and out.
- Chrome work, grilles and badges polished and dressed.
- Tyre’s dressed
- Quality Control, Final inspection and wipe down.
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Ceramic Paint Protection
- Approved applicator only ceramic paint protection
- Wheel protection
- Interior detailing & Protection
- Engine bay detailing
- Exterior trim
- Long term Rain repellent