MINOR PAINT CORRECTION
Our INITIAL Minor Paint Correction Detail consists of a two stage machine polish, with a market leading product of your choice. As always our approved Master Detailer will conduct a thorough inspection of your vehicles paintwork and can recommend the optimum product based upon his initial inspection.
Designed to cut deeper into your vehicles paintwork.
The first stage of our Minor Paint Correction detail will remove a large percentage of defects like swirls, light scratches and dull paintwork.
The second stage refines this with a deep polish leaving your vehicle with a gem like finish.
- A professional hand wash using a grit guard 2 bucket system followed by a PH neutral snow foam application.
- Vehicle is Meticulously dried employing a combination of microfiber and air methods.
- Alloy wheels cleaned (removal optional at extra cost)
- Arches and door shuts cleaned and treated.
- Trim masked or removed ready for machine polishing.
- The process moves to clay barring to remove any stubborn contaminants like tar. The paintwork is now brought to a smooth clean finish ready for the polishing stage.
- First stage machine polish removes swirls and scratches from paintwork.
- The second stage machine pass refines this leaving a deep high gloss finish.
- The vehicle is washed again to remove any deposits from the machine polishing process.
- The paintwork is wiped over with decontaminant to remove any excess residue from the machine polish and prepares the paint for a protection application of your choice.
- A single layer (multiple available at extra cost) is then applied. Initial Detail offer a range of coating to suit all budgets, please inquire for our full range.
- Exterior trim dressed with an application of your choice.
- Glass polished inside and out.
- Chrome work, grilles and badges polished and dressed.
- Tyre’s dressed
- Quality Control, Final inspection and wipe down.
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Ceramic Paint Protection
- Approved applicator only ceramic paint protection
- Wheel protection
- Interior detailing & Protection
- Engine bay detailing
- Exterior trim
- Long term Rain repellent