MAJOR PAINT CORRECTION
The INITIAL Major Paint Correction Detail is designed to restore deeper paint damage.
The process consists of 2 -4 stages of machine polishing to eliminate heavier scratches and even sanding damage.
Our Approved Master Detailer will conduct a meticulous inspection of your vehicles paintwork and advise if up to 95% paint correction is achievable (some deeper scratches may require paint)
This process is guaranteed to transform any tired looking vehicle to a sparkling gem to be proud of.
5 – 7 Days
- A professional hand wash using a grit guard 2 bucket system followed by a PH neutral snow foam application.
- Vehicle is Meticulously dried employing a combination of microfiber and air methods.
- Alloy wheels cleaned (removal optional at extra cost)
- Arches and door shuts cleaned and treated.
- Trim masked or removed ready for machine polishing.
- The process moves to clay barring to remove any stubborn contaminants like tar. The paintwork is now brought to a smooth clean finish ready for the polishing stage.
- Multiple machine polishing process capable of removing up to 95% of defects.
- The second stage machine pass refines this leaving a deep high gloss finish.
- The vehicle is washed again to remove any deposits from the machine polishing process.
- The paintwork is wiped over with decontaminant to remove any excess residue from the machine polish and prepares the paint for a protection application of your choice.
- A single layer (multiple available at extra cost) is then applied. Initial Detail offer a range of coating to suit all budgets, please inquire for our full range.
- Exterior trim dressed with an application of your choice.
- Glass polished inside and out.
- Chrome work, grilles and badges polished and dressed.
- Tyre’s dressed
- Quality Control, Final inspection and wipe down.
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Ceramic Paint Protection
- Approved applicator only ceramic paint protection
- Wheel protection
- Interior detailing & Protection
- Engine bay detailing
- Exterior trim
- Long term Rain repellent